Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment and advise our friendly reception staff of your arrival, to complete all paperwork and registration.
What Do You Need to Bring?
- Referral Letter (GP or other doctor)
- Medicare, DVA or Pension Card
- Private Hospital Insurance Details
- X Rays, MRI or CT scans
- List of current medications
- Insurance Details (if Workcover or ICWA)
- Employers Letter (if Workcover)
Paying for your Consultation
Please note that payment of your account in full is required on the day of your consultation. We have EFTPOS facilities and accept Visa/MasterCard/Cash and Personal Cheques.
We can submit your account online to Medicare for immediate processing of your rebate.
Cancelling an Appointment
If you are unable to attend an appointment. please contact the Rooms as soon as possible so we can reschedule for you and offer your appointment to another patient.